• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NannerSeus

NannerSeus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

ive been looking everywhere but can't seem to find an answer. I've been downloading stuff for New Vegas through NMM but whenever i try to view anything, its all shortened text, i get maybe the first few letters of a mods name, or even a categories name, I would like to know how to extend the text, so i can read anything. ive been browsing the forums looking for answers but i cant seem to find someone with the same problem as me. I'm also kind of a complete idiot when it comes to minor problems like this. Any answer would be appreciated

Attached Files

Simon9900

Simon9900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

i have no idea how to fix it it happened to me and i hzave no idea how to fix

EyMi

EyMi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

ive been looking everywhere but can't seem to find an answer. I've been downloading stuff for New Vegas through NMM but whenever i try to view anything, its all shortened text, i get maybe the first few letters of a mods name, or even a categories name, I would like to know how to extend the text, so i can read anything. ive been browsing the forums looking for answers but i cant seem to find someone with the same problem as me. I'm also kind of a complete idiot when it comes to minor problems like this. Any answer would be appreciated

Well move the mouse between "Name" and "Category" and Symbol like that one should appear  click left on your mouse and hold and drag the mouse to the right.

Attached Files

Edited by EyMi, 30 May 2018 - 06:57 PM.

NannerSeus

NannerSeus

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Well move the mouse between "Name" and "Category" and Symbol like that one should appear  click left on your mouse and hold and drag the mouse to the right.

i know im coming back to this a week later, but thank you so much.

MattiasXCII

MattiasXCII

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Iâm having the same problem but dragging the arrows around isnât doing jack s***. Why the hell did anyone think this was a good idea?!!? Why would anyone want mod titles they couldnât read!? The only thing Iâm getting by clicking left and dragging right itâs a âClear all filters list.â This whole thing is some bullish!t

skyrimlover1212

skyrimlover1212

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

i had the same problem and i dont know why i did not think to "click and drag" the bar thing. thanks  EyMi

skyrimlover1212

skyrimlover1212

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

how do i delete a post? cause i made this accidentally (the old text for this post that i got rid of)

Edited by skyrimlover1212, 08 April 2019 - 12:37 AM.

Simdrew1993

Simdrew1993

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Thank you so much EyMi you are a lifesaver!  :laugh: 

Honestly wish people could be more helpful like you!

I literally had no idea you could drag that bar, hahah..oh my gosh. I had this problem too.. didn't know that part could be dragged with the mouse..I kept uninstalling and reinstalling thinking I did something wrong.. because this happened after I downloaded that last released version then appeared all messed up.. There you go guys, that's our answer!  :happy: 

Edited by Simdrew1993, 27 April 2019 - 02:40 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, nexus mod manager, issue, newbie, noob

Page loaded in: 1.078 seconds