Simple Scripted Sword Mod for roleplay

AtGod9

Hello guys,

I am not exactly sure how this forum works around here, but I'd like to ask for your help.

I am currently doing a roleplay playthrough with a "half-orc" character, and I was looking for a very specific mod, sadly I couldnt find it.

It is a simple sword but with a little extra script. Whenever I have it sheathed it doesnt do anything, but If i draw it, I become invisible.
It sounds overpowered I know, but I tought maybe It would also drain my health/+magicka at a medium rate, so I would not be able to use it for too long.

If anybody knows a mod, or maybe able to make one, It would be a MASSIVE help for my gameplay and my roleplay story :smile:

I attached a file, a picture of the imagined sword's look. But obviously if someone would make this mod, but wouldnt want to model a new look, any mod/already existing sword thats similiar would be awesome.

(It's the sword from the movie :"Ip Man", the first movie. The owner of the sword is called the "Northerner", there are a few videos and pictures on the net where you could observe the sword, if you would like to.

Thank you for your guys help, answers in advance :smile:

--
Atrius

Edited by AtGod9