• Please log in to reply
589 replies to this topic

rhino2724

rhino2724

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
This actually doesn't matter to me, because I never use true iron sight mod, and when I play higher FOV, true iron sight view sometimes messed up

austen1000

austen1000

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
Thank you, Roy. You work really hard on all the stuff you do. Between TTW, Fallout: The Frontier, smaller mods you make, and whatever other projects you are working on (if any), it must be exhausting.

Edited by austen1000, 30 May 2018 - 06:39 PM.

Tramendium

Tramendium

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Is this WMX compatible?

austen1000

austen1000

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
In response to post #60537367.

Spoiler

From the description;

"Do not expect compatibility with mods that heavily alter the weapon meshes such as WMX, WME, EVE or WRP. If you want to use these mods they will need extensive patching in order to take advantage of the fixes provided in this mod, it is such a large amount of work that I will not do so, so please do not ask."

KiCHo666

KiCHo666

A Nice Guy Fascist

• Premium Member
  • 2,223 posts
y no type3 compatiability?

YanL

YanL

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,186 posts
canīt make the test now, but I see the hunting rifle in the image.

I tried for about three days to fix the damn gun once, unsuccessfully. I tried using the Medicine Stick nodes (the most accurate weapon in the game if I'm not mistaken) and the result was not satisfactory.

Another great mod of yours. Thank you.

Edited by YanL, 30 May 2018 - 07:19 PM.

Qolore7

Qolore7

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 827 posts
"Q: Is this a part of Tale of Two Wastelands?
A: Yes, and much more is included in 3.x "

How do you make me more hype to play 2 games that I've been playing for 10 years than the new fallout game? Great job with this and good luck with TTW!

corlagon37

corlagon37

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
In response to post #60535982. #60536242, #60536837 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

There is some great mods already out that fix much of the furniture/clutter items in the game allowing you to place objects on couches, put objects inside shopping carts etc. Another mod out there makes the wheels on some of them work, like the shopping carts or tricycles.

RoyBatterian

RoyBatterian

Retired

• Premium Member
  • 10,276 posts
In response to post #60538032.

Spoiler

Waiting for CBBE Maximum

RoyBatterian

RoyBatterian

Retired

• Premium Member
  • 10,276 posts
In response to post #60538277.

Spoiler

The actual sights themselves on many guns were off, the hunting rifle/paciencia were particularly bad with them not being centered on the receiver so no amount of node tweaking would fix them.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.976 seconds