Mod Organizer 2.1.3

Posterus96

So I have been stuck with this issues since earlier today. None of the Skyproc patchers are working with MO 2.1.3. Everything else is running fine but whenever I try to run any of my skyproc patchers, Duela Sheathe Redux, and ASIS, it will start up real fast like all of the other programs, then ends immediately with nothing happening. No logs in the overwrite file, unless that file doesn't go in overwrite file. It shows the running processes tab that locks up MO and it says that javaw.exe is running then ends. I have reinstalled MO 2 multiple times and reinstalled all of the skyproc patcher mods multiple times. The weird thing its that the Skyproc patchers were working earlier today and yesterday but now they refuse to work. The patchers work outside of MO so it isn't Java. All of the arguments and binaries and start in for the executable are what they should be. And every other executable runs fine. I am completely stumped on what to do. Do I need the hook.dll file? Or is that not needed for MO 2? I am just completely stumped and any help would be appreciated. i would be more than willing to provided any images or texts in order to help.

Ok so I figured out the issue. A while back, i had added an environment variable in the control panel, system, advanced system setting tab where the variable name was _JAVA_OPTIONS and the variable value was Xmx1024M. for some reason my computer just refuses to cooperate with that argument no matter where I put it. I spent hours trying figure this out. Lesson learned for sure.