Hello Ever-eh-bodehh!

xbatfx

Hello all! Complete noob in hope of guidance here. Introduced my son to the (what used to be) lovely world of xbox. & like many kids his age he's been introduced to the modding ways. Personally I know nothing about mods and am clueless on how to safely partake. For example ( sorry if this is considered game specific question saw the pinned topic ) the bigger games like gta v with natural disasters or any of the bizarre mods we've seen, how do they access the version of the game that can be modded? I've done so much research & digging through google & the most hopeful thing I've found is this forum. Everything in results that seemed relevant looked like high chance of pc damage virus' etc. Is there a specific client type program or app for each individual game or several programs needed to access modded game content..? Its bedtime here though he's finally give up on his long 12-14 hr wait for me to figure it out and said hes ready for bed (1:15 am) Again I apologize if this is more of an introduction only thread, will move if needed and able to. Look forward to any advice, instructions, or basic info. Much appreciated in well. Will be back on after work tomorrow. Thanks again! Happy gaming.

~ Thanks in advanced! Happy to be here.

- Confused daddy of a 7 year old gamer.