Project Brooklyn: a fallout total conversion

harveh

So I posted my mod page a while back looking for new recruits, but took it down because it didn't have a file attached and the file I am working on is wayyyy too WIP.

Project Brooklyn is a total conversion for fallout 3, set in NYC, (mainly in Brooklyn) using existing fallout lore, I started working on it last year. I was working alone with the plan of releasing it as a linear single quest mod I would work on alone, but I never enjoy those sorts of mods, and decided to make a total conversion with side-quests, npcs, and factions.

Unfortunately my original plan and my side-quests did not mesh well together, and I am heavily overworked and need a team.

Having made the heart-breaking decision in the last week to scrap my existing work and start afresh, I am looking for help in any way it can be provided; scripting, quest ideas, 3d modeling, level design etc, and If you would like to offer help, please let me know in this thread.

The plan in detail:

Due to how hard Manhattan was hit by the bombs, the majority of the game will be set in Brooklyn, with Manhattan/the Bronx acting like fallout 4's glowing sea, Queens as a flooded swampland, and Staten island terrorized by raiders. There is a faction vying for power and control of each burrough of NYC that is not either Manhattan or Brooklyn.

A gang of ghoul-only mercenaries in the Bronx, a cult of mutant hunters in Queens, and a gang of military inspired raiders in Staten island.

You are a dweller of vault 42, a vault equipped with a geck, you and your fellow dwellers are set to emerge from vault 42 100 years post war, it is during this emergence that you and your fellow dwellers are massacred by a group of mysterious soldiers, and your geck stolen. What follows is a race to stop (or aid) these soldiers before they create a pathogen that could destroy all life on earth...

Among the locations you will visit are landmarks of NYC; a vault built beneath the empire state, a settlement built on Brooklyn bridge, and a rivet city-like settlement built on the-still floating-US intrepid.

If you wish to help this project, please tell me in this thread. I'm sure you are aware this is an ambitious project, and I need any help I can get.