Welcome to the State of Decay 2 forums

3 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520,590 posts
Welcome to the State of Decay 2 forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to State of Decay 2 in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

heynajoker

heynajoker

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i have a request for mod the plague cores they are a good idea but the look dose not fit with the game they are more silent hill the ZA could some make a mod to change them to a more flesh like 

titotitanium

titotitanium

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a vega graphics 8 and an Ryzen 5 3500U. Is it possible to mod the game in a way to make it work in this hardware? If it's possible, I'd really love if someone of the community made it happen. Please for the love of Game

randyjr001

randyjr001

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

i have a simple question.
I just put SOD2:JE on my PC but cant get the Nexus Mod Manager to find .exe file 4 some reason any help would be appreciated

Edited by randyjr001, 08 March 2021 - 07:28 PM.

Reply to this topic

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.149 seconds