jet100a

Could someone please create a mod that causes soldier stats to increase as they are used? There is a mod that was never finished that has some of what I wanted but because it was never completed am unable to have the full experience. I will link it here and describe the experience I am looking for https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627264819

TLDR

Have soldiers stats increase as they are used, if hit then have a soldiers health and armor stats increase slowly. When they hit targets have soldier aim increase....etc. Maybe each successful mission could increase all stats just a little bit. The reason I suggest this is because I want to the player to be rewarded for smart play and not have to get hit or risk a dodge to increase those stats but to still have the stats increase as they do get hit, this adds multiple ways of increasing stats dynamically. I also recommend having the ability for the player to decide the rate at which the stats increase. I don't want stats to decrease for any reason but if you want to put that feature in you can but please but the ability to disable it in the mod. The stats tend to increase slower as your stats get higher so for example if you have a aim of 100 then it might take 10 or 12 missions to increase it to 101 but if your aim stat is 50 it might increase to 52 in one mission. It would also be cool if all of the applied to mechanical units and not just soldiers. Don't forget psi, defense (which is separate from dodge), and Strength! (if it does anything). Also a bit unrelated but if there are any permanent stats losses in the game the ability to remove those would be awesome!

Thank you for reading!