silhouett

When I create an archive of my mod the file list seems to include Actor.pex, Objectreference.pex, ScriptObject.pex, Form.pex

They arent in my sub directory of where my mods pex's are, and I don't include them in the BA2

Why do they show up ?

Am I suppose to include them ?

Probably because the CK seems to think your mod changes those base scripts for some reason. As you can imagine, this is a good way to break other mods and should be avoided.

Pack your archive manually to avoid this. The Archiver tool is sitting in Fallout4\Tools\Archive2.

Probably because the CK seems to think your mod changes those base scripts for some reason. As you can imagine, this is a good way to break other mods and should be avoided.

Pack your archive manually to avoid this. The Archiver tool is sitting in Fallout4\Tools\Archive2.

Well I don't include them when I archive, but found since I upgraded F4SE this showed up and I know those are main Pex's to the game so I don't use them but was wondering if maybe I was unaware of something. I had something similar occur on a mod I wrote last year but ck included a world map from another mod. I decided I liked it in my Mod and got the authors permission to use it and credit them. Still odd ck does this.

Edited by silhouett