skyrim skyrimse skilluncapper mod help skse skse64

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

tomahawkklein

tomahawkklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hey, I downloaded skill uncapper for Skyrim SE but it is not working, I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter (sorry for the memery).

But anyways, I have SKSE64 and it is working, it shows up in the game menu and all, I also use travaler's lantern and strangely enough, when I boot up the game it says that it isn't working and it could be some problem with SKSE64 having permission, but even though it says that, it works just fine, I use SKYUI as well and it works, so I think it is something with the Uncapper itself, I don't see any plugins for it either.

I have done all steps as the installation tells but still, can someone help me?
I'm using mod organizer btw.

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

Your Friendly Neighborhood Assassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,832 posts

are you using MO1 or MO2?

because MO1 can't install SKSE mods , so you'll have to install these manually

while MO2 can install these.....

are you running the game through MO , through the SKSE64 executable? how exactly do you know the uncapper doesn't work?

tomahawkklein

tomahawkklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

MO2 and yes I execute it from the MO.
It just doesn't do anything, I have illusion and alteration on 100 already but regardless how many times I cast spells from those trees, the level meter never rises, its extra weird cuz illusion seems to be full whereas Alteration seems to be empty.

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,832 posts

have you looked at the ini file? because you need to configure the level caps if you intend on going over 100

I think the default is 100 in the ini (though I still don't have it installed on my current build , so I can't check to verify)

tomahawkklein

tomahawkklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

The only thing in the ini is enabled or disabled and it is on 1(enabled).
Do I need to do some manual configuration on the MO for the DLL Loader?

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,832 posts

assuming you have installed everything needed properly (including the dll loader from the Requirements section) , look at the last section of the installation instructions

the dll unlocks the ability to change the caps of the game , but you need to define them (so you should get the ini file for ordinator , as suggested , and tweak it as you see fit)

tomahawkklein

tomahawkklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

actually sorry, which ini are you talking about?
SKSE64 didn't come with any .ini files

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,832 posts

not SKSE , the uncapper

the uncapper creates an ini file , in which you are supposed to define the level caps for skills , the ones used for calculations , leveling rates etc

so just get the suggested file from the link in the instructions , and modify to your liking

tomahawkklein

tomahawkklein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I just found where it is, it was inside the SKSE folder, should have looked there first.
Thanks man.

WastelandAssassin

WastelandAssassin

• Premium Member
  • 6,832 posts

no problem

just be sure to read installation instructions carefully , you can't imagine how much trouble it could save you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, skyrimse, skilluncapper, mod, help, skse, skse64

Page loaded in: 1.004 seconds