NMM Plugins won't move, help!?

chiefblaze

A few mods need to be in certain order, but i can't seem to move ANY of the mods plugins. The arrows are greyed out and they don't seem to move at all when I try to drag them, they don't even move for LOOT...if it even working that is. Does anyone know what causing this and how to fix it, please tell me?

Proof that arrows are grey after selecting a plugin.
dc26e103a9740f288f66a3baec522451.png

A few mods need to be in certain order, but i can't seem to move ANY of the mods plugins. The arrows are greyed out and they don't seem to move at all when I try to drag them, they don't even move for LOOT...if it even working that is. Does anyone know what causing this and how to fix it, please tell me?

Proof that arrows are grey after selecting a plugin.

dc26e103a9740f288f66a3baec522451.png

You have CC items. They usually block sorting of mods.

• 3 months later...

Solved for me i edit cc.esl with Fo4edit in "fille header" i changed "records flag" to esl only by default is esm and esl and create backup

the idea was like it does not show up in the plugins file
try to detach it from esm, which in my opinion is blocking the function of sorting the order

I return to nmm launch loot and Shazam , Sortings pluggins work , the arrows as green again !

after you can remove the cc.esl file or keep it

Miraculous solution, but it worked for me
Use at your risk dont forget create backup file with Fo4edit
If it works now with latest Nmm do not do anything, it's an old solution about that
Edited by mortis venunum

• 1 year later...

Solved for me i edit cc.esl with Fo4edit in "fille header" i changed "records flag" to esl only by default is esm and esl and create backup

the idea was like it does not show up in the plugins file
try to detach it from esm, which in my opinion is blocking the function of sorting the order

I return to nmm launch loot and Shazam , Sortings pluggins work , the arrows as green again !

after you can remove the cc.esl file or keep it

Miraculous solution, but it worked for me
Use at your risk dont forget create backup file with Fo4edit
If it works now with latest Nmm do not do anything, it's an old solution about that

What did he say here? "i edit cc.esl with Fo4edit in "fille header" i changed "records flag" to esl only by default is esm and esl",, ???????? he changed the esl to an esl ????? Thats how this reads, Confuse the hell out of most people, including me. Can someone explain this, please? I cant get NMM to Accept the Loot Load order and move the plugins. Manually it is very hard to do, My eyes are not the greatest. I Need NMM to do its job. lol

If you are looking at the file.... what Mortis was saying, is that they have a DUAL flag of both esm AND esl. It's the ESM flag that is causing the load order problem, as the game is set up to constantly move esm files to the top of the LO. So removing the ESM flag, is what he's saying to do.

It makes sense, if you're looking at the file in the CK or Xedit. :wink:

Edited by StormWolf01