LW Rebalance Feedback and Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
4748 replies to this topic

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
Please post feedback and suggestions here.

giraldiego

giraldiego

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 115 posts
Great idea! to have different threads to discuss different aspects of the game. I just started a campaign with the 1.18 and I will let you know.

Edited by giraldiego, 02 June 2018 - 03:45 PM.

Heliet

Heliet

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
Low Profile Ability is missing Scout Class stats Information just as HEAT Ammo did for Engineer.
Or it was using the wrong perk, never-mind.

Edited by Heliet, 02 June 2018 - 04:15 PM.

kgable10

kgable10

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
Did you remove the chance for most countries to produce soldiers? I was looking at the DGC.ini cause I like to change those probabilities and the country funding amounts, but I noticed there is 0 chance to get a soldier from most of Africa, South America, or Asia. I guess for the sake of realism it makes sense, like would Guatemala or Syria really be able to send soldiers to a highly sophisticated international spec ops unit? That said, I do like to have a diverse roster...

Also, if I intend to play with results driven, should I bump up all the country funding since you made it a lot easier for countries to get panic? Thanks

Edit: Also, when you go to start a new game, it still says LW Rebalance 1.18.0 :p

Edited by kgable10, 03 June 2018 - 02:33 AM.

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
In response to post #60632837.

Spoiler

>Did you remove the chance for most countries to produce soldiers?
Yes. A while ago a modification was made based on "realistic soldier country starting locations". You can alter this in the dgc.ini if you so choose.

As for results driven and funding: yes. :)

Thx for version update problem. Will fix. =D

Timbermaw

Timbermaw

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I started a new campaign on 1.18 on difficulty 2/4. I'm running with the mods alien sightrange viewer and debug console. Right now i'm starting April. Some things i wanna comment on:
- (Ninjae'd)
- Not really digging the increased build times. Yes, you can use a paltry sum of 5 meld and 20% cash to reduce the time (by a lot), but that'll force everyone to boost everything. In my opinion it's too extreme. I can't wait for 1.5 months to build a satellite or a facility, while i can pay a little more and have it almost right away. It's quite nonsensical to build anything regularly now. Just my opinion though.

Edited by Timbermaw, 03 June 2018 - 12:34 PM.

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
In response to post #60635457.

Spoiler

Thanks for the feedback Timbermaw. :)

Re: Pod activation. Known issue and we think we fixed it with 1.18.2.

Re: Build Times. It does seem extreme but it did go through testing. It might seem extreme from the comparison of what it was before. Once you get more engineers it does get a little less. Also, sometimes the wait is actually worth it as a lot of things you do not need so quickly. After playing with it I found I was not rushing most things when I got some more engineers and when I realized how much more it was costing me.

GamerChris9

GamerChris9

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
Really enjoying the new shotguns. Close Encounters feels much more consistent now, since you dont have to flank and can instead fire through cover without risking huge amounts of DR. And they are finally good against Outsiders again.

AxemanUnique

AxemanUnique

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
Can i update to 1.82 without starting a new campaign? I have 1.80 right now

Ucross

Ucross

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,303 posts
In response to post #60653242.

Spoiler

The battle scanner change won't revert for any scouts that you've already promoted.

Other than that yes.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds