Dying Light-style melee weapons

mrkd1

I was wondering if there was a mod that allows you to add mods to melee weapons (like a machete or a baseball bat) that have elemental effects (for example a flaming blade on a machete or a poisonous baseball bat) and have a visual change on the weapon like in Dying Light

http://gameswiki.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Dying-Light-Weapon.jpg

I'm just looking for ways to creatively make an immersive elemental weapon that fits in the game.

If anyone knows of any mods like this, please tell me.

Thanks

Edit: I am aware of the shishkebab in the vanilla game and that's sort of what I'm looking for. An improvised flaming machete or maybe an electrocuting baseball bat. Something that makes the weapon unique and less boring than the vanilla weapons.

Edited by Enrikas

actually some weapons already have such options already

the chinese officer sword has a shock attachment , the baseball bat has several such attachments from the Nuka World DLC (if I recall correctly) , and there are probably others I don't remeber currently

also note that while some of these effects are introduced as mods , other effects are added as legendary effect (though without the visual effects on the weapons)

as for mods that expend upon this , I can't think of any myself , but there may be such mods that I don't know of

Edited by WastelandAssassin

Hmm - using a beefed up baton myself. A souvenir from the vault it is still useful at level 20. Guess there must be others too http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Baton

Yep - a random check on the wiki tells of several melee weapon upgrades. Chinese sword's got 3, Combat knife's got 2, Sledge hammer's got........ 9 :ohmy:

Thank you for the replies.

I guess there aren't any mods that add these types of features. And if there are, they are basically hidden gems that no one has found yet.

I think I'll have to stick with vanilla weapons for now :P