Adding a simple slider to a CBBE BodySlide preset

ToddSW1

Hi all,

I've been scouring the internet for some time now trying to find one single decent explanation of how to add one single slider to a BodySlide preset, and I'm at the point where all my various searches are just leading me to the same vague posts that don't ever quite explain what I need.

Basically, the problem is this: I have some mods that require the CBBE body mod that work. No clipping, all is well. But I have one converted mod (Hmm What To Wear converted for CBBE) that clips in certain places, and it only clips during movement or crouching.

What I'm trying to do is create a new preset in the BodySlide presets list. For all other outfits I've been using the CBBE Curvy (Outfit) preset and building my mod outfits to that preset, and it's worked for the most part, with the exception of this one.

The fix I figured would be simplest would be to add a slider to that preset that just pushes the thighs forward a tiny bit (this is where the clipping occurs on all the shorts).

I've opened the reference of the CBBE body in Outfit Studio, and then I've loaded the CBBE Curvy (Outfit) preset within there. It all seems to display correctly. Then what I did was add a new slider, make edits to the thighs while editing the new slider, and tested that the slider has an effect on the shape (which it does).

What I can't understand is how to get the new slider to appear in the BodySlide program.

As it happens, I don't actually need ANY of the other sliders within the CBBE Curvy (Outfit) preset, so I also tried to create a conversion preset that converts from CBBE Curvy (Outfit) to my own slightly adjusted preset, but I can't seem to get that to work either. It's a bit of a nightmare - for new users to BodySlide and Outfit Studio, there is a hugely convoluted system in place that is only explained in vague detail anywhere I've come across, and it's really starting to get mundane!

If anybody could point me in the direction of adding a slider to the preset CBBE Curvy (Outfit) without linking me to the top google results on "add a slider to BodySlide" or anything like that, I would be eternally grateful. Alternatively, anybody that would help explain how to save a reference as a new one (named CBBE Curvy V2), and then create a slider inside of BodySlide that allows me to convert from CBBE Curvy (Outfit) to CBBE Curvy V2, that would be just as awesome.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help,

Todd W