Can someone make Kratos's leviathan axe from God of War for Skyrim Special Edition? I would be really grateful. I see there is a mod for Skyrim but not for the Special Edition. Sadly i don't understand a thing about modding.

Let's hope so. But since he hasn't made or converted an SSE mod, it might be possible that he doesn't want any of his mods on SSE, or maybe he can't do it right now, because he has other stuff to do. Not trying to let your hopes get down, I'm just saying. Interestingly, in the God of War 4 game, Kratos once said to Atreus when Atreus is getting disappointed in things is "Keep your expectations low, and you will not be disappointed". Sometimes true IMO, but it never hurts to hope for something we want. By the way, you should add SSE in the topic title "God of War Leviathan Axe" to "God of War Leviathan Axe SE" that way, you might get more attention. Me? I just came here to see what's going on. I do like the axe to come to SSE though. Looks gucci.

Edited by Commando414

Hello

"Did not reply YET" would be the correct term...i get plenty of messages, so i don't answer them all instantly.

Just look at this fellow:

http://666kb.com/i/du4lyxfa4raijv4ky.jpg

... normally i would give my permission but yeah :D

I'll have a look at it as soon as i got some free time. This week i guess, but i won't promise anything.

Greetings

Ghosu