Mod Question (Area creation)

Hello all, does the modding capability of the modding kit released, allow for the creation of playing areas? Like for instance creating a playable hack & Slash Dungeon crawl? Like what was below Caed Nua.

I am kind of disappointed in the lack of dungeons in the game. I keep reading on the forum and other places that the archipelago is not suitable for deep dungeons...water table of the ocean and all. Which, of course, is all hogwash. There is a HUGE..no VAST cavern underneath Nekataka, and it's under the lowest part of the mountain city, so that nullifies that water table level argument. (I guess this is an RPG issue for some people, personally it's a fantasy world and a lot of fantastic things can happen. So I am sure there might be a magic way to shore up a wall to keep it from collapsing in, so the evil engineering lunatics could build their underground temple/city/dungeon.)

Anyway, I guess what I would like to know if the modding toolkit allows for area building?

Thanks all, luck and loot to you.

Mereinid

Sadly ATM we're stuck with the maps we have

Obsidian are shortly releasing four new areas, one every 2 months starting in July

The reason for this is that all POE2 levels are pre-rendered while games like Diablo are generated on the fly (not tht Blizzard allow moding - just saying if they did it would be possible)

One thing I noticed on completion of the game is that I'd only done about half of the quests

I have a list of all the Quests available in the game - there are 106 but not all are available in any one game owing to factions (You can't do all the VTC quests if you're running DLC so you lose six)

There are two specific large dungouns on the DLC / VTC side of things (may be the same dungeon - not done VTC yet)

I intend to release a full list of quests in the next week or so (still working out the Quest Givers)

Edited by peardox