LGNPC + Less Generic Quest Mods worth it?

rockbiter68

So I've been following this guide for a new install of Morrowind, and I've gotten to the part where he recommends a series of "Less Generic" mods. Are these mods really worth it? As a rule of thumb, I like mods that don't "feel" like mods. I've put hundreds of hours into Morrowind, of course, and so I'm going to know - but do these mods feel natural to the game? Also, I visited LGNPC's page and I saw that the mod is not complete. Is the game going to feel inconsistent if I install this?

And what, exactly, do the Less Generic Quest mods do? I've always found the quests in Morrowind satisfactory. I'm open to a new experience, but I'm just wondering these mods are at the same quality as the vanilla game.

No other mods are quite as much of a mixed bag than the LGNPC mods. They add unique dialogue and quests to vanilla NPCs, but the quality varies wildly even within each individual plugin. A lot of it is great, and a lot of it is downright terrible. I've used some of them with every modded install I've assembled and I've often recommended them, but not enthusiastically. I suggest using the dialogue only esp in place of the Vivec Redoran, Vivec Foreign Quarter, Pelagiad, Hla Oad, Maar Gan, Khuul, and Seyda Neen esps, but only because the Vivec quests are always bugged for me and Pelagiad is... not handled as well as it could be.

Thank you for the detailed response. If the case is a mixed bag of quality and awful, though, I might have to pass on it, even though I really appreciate you suggesting which .esps to use. I've always been able to come back to Morrowind to enjoy its quality writing, and if there's a mod that's going to make that uneven, I think I'd prefer to skip it. Thank you very much, though.