ModLauncher doesnt load any mods, please help

dadaxwq

Problem: When I run ModLauncherWPF.exe, there are no mods to select (not even after pressing upper right corner refresh button)

step by step what I did:

installed codex-xcom.2.war.of.the.chosen

copied files from codex-xcom.2.war.of.the.chosen.fix

installed XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen.Update.v1.0.0.52346-CODEX

installed XCOM.2.War.of.the.Chosen.Update.v1.0.0.64105-CODEX

made "Mods" folder in: D:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame

unziped all mods into this folder

edited DefaultModOptions.ini in D:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config (wrote line for every mod in Mods folder; for example ActiveMods="[WOTC]ECMapExpansion" for mod [WOTC]ECMapExpansion.XComMod)

run ModLauncherWPF.exe in D:\Games\XCOM 2 War of the Chosen\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\Binaries\Win64\Launcher

I dont know where I made mistake, i think this was a right aproach to vanilla xcom 2, but it doesnt work in WotC i guess? Game reinstall didnt help. If anybody got any idea where I made mistake or got any advice for me, I would highly appreciate it. Thanks!

Personally, I do not know just what the "codex" that you refer to is, but in regards to the more official general XCOM 2 :

There is a preliminary list of interesting locations for the Directory Structure that XCOM installs into on the XCom2-Wiki.

Both of the article templates have these "interesting locations" included (as an example); a more comprehensive list of locations is in the works (mixed in with other wiki articles that I am working on).

You might check to see if your directory structure conforms to what is shown on the referenced wiki ... as a starting point (for finding potential mistakes).