Execution bad Settlers

kingstoner290

im thinking one of that pads from wasteland workshop and using the tied up kneeling animation and the other pad is the executioner.

makes a simple and immersive way too deal with annoying settlers like Marcy long. ive been trying to have a look at the files in the creation kit but i dont really know what im looking at.

pm me if ya can help me.

or comment lol

You know that, the more attention you pay marcy long, the more you reward the person at Bethesda who had the brilliant idea of this npc :> So keep going like this and we for sure will get Marcy Long junior in Fallout 5 who complains about her loss because some coldhearted sole survivor shot her mother in the prequel.

That can be pretty much every settler who demand me to stay away because i am taken as a synth, or trouble for him/her in general, some stranger.. after i am around the settlement since the very beginning and knocked every single nail into the wood that makes this setttlers damn settlement. Sometimes i wish i could just install a nuclear device in the center of each settlement to remote destroy it at wish.