While Loop, Timers, Variables, and Scope

Thanks Reneer. I'll have to check, but if memory serves I think that operated on a technique similar to the LEDs on the makeshift bomb - a layer of polys in the mesh that had an alpha channel animated from transparent to a bright color that simulated being lit up.

Thanks Reneer. I'll have to check, but if memory serves I think that operated on a technique similar to the LEDs on the makeshift bomb - a layer of polys in the mesh that had an alpha channel animated from transparent to a bright color that simulated being lit up.

Really? Huh. I don't see why you wouldn't add a light to the object instead, but, as I said, I haven't tried this out.

Since the "while" locks your function till it completes, your OnTimer event never gets to fire.

This is great ! I have been totally ignoring while loop thread locks d-uh.

Inspecting the 70 or so instances of While in my scripts, I found the one with a primary dependency on another event in the same script/thread. Happened to get away with it using a secondary iCount +=1 emergency exit on while loops. Fixed, and another case solved.

[ findstr.exe /s /i /b while *.psc >audit.txt ]