[LE] Working on Sangheili race mod

I'm working on a mod to add the elites from halo into skyrim. I feel like I'm getting the hang of the creation kit but of course I'll need outside help with getting models and textures for armor and the Sangheili them selves. I pitched and idea to the mod request forum but I decided to make the mod my self. my ideas for new armor are based on that from the games, adding the different armors for each rank in the covenant.

elite minor armor (colored blue), major (red), Spec ops (black), ultra (colored white I believe), zealot (maroon), Commander (gold), and lets not forget the Arbiter armor

any help with modeling, texturing or adding npcs (optional) and custom voices (also optional) is greatly appreciated

Update i am seeing if any of the fallowing convinces you.

starting stats (creation kit measures and numbers.

health - 70

stamina - 80

magica - 60

lockpicking 10

sneak 10

heavy armor 10

one handed 10

archery 5

and if I can fit one of these in

restoration 5

alteration 5

or

destruction 5

I am gonna see if I can use the resources I have available to recreate the sangheili design but I will still need help with making the armor.

thanks for reading.

Edited by darkskullspider

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

BOI we need elites in skyrim my dude im suprised this isnt a thing by now anyway i was wondering how its coming along and a word of advice not to sound rude but take some notes from the predator mod thats out to be fair the sangheili themselves were inspired by them. what i thinm would be cool is to have a covenant ship somewhere near skyrim

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...