CTD after dirty upgrading of a mod, no papyruslogging in general

Krepel

Hi guys,

i am getting rly desperate here.

After buying dawnguard dlc i f*#@ed my skyrim up with an corrupt upgrading from the better vampires mod to the latest version of it (dumbass me forgot to make a clean-save between the deinstallation of the old version and the installation of the new one), ofc CTD was what followed.

So i deinstalled better vampires, used heartbreaken an rly old save where i hadnt installed BV yet and got it working and running...could turn the game off and load saves after again etc.

But after a while of playing when i reached the 2nd vampire rank, problems started (i dunno if thats related to it or if its just an coincident), most saves i cant load, it crashes after a while of loading, but some few saves i can always load without problem...but when i load these and make another save, sometmes after cell-change, sometimes even inside the same cell these new saves chrashes aswell, so i have no way to keep my progress atm.

Well so much for the prequel^^

So i heard that this savegame scrip scalpel-tool; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045?tab=description can help with dirty scripts, but it needs papyrus-logging turned on.

And here comes the next thing: I dont manage to get the logging working.

I changed my skyrim.ini in (C:)/user/username/documents/my games to this: [Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
and i use NMM. I heard that MO uses a different .ini file and therefor many ppl had a similar problem, but didnt heard something like that about NMM. I also reinstalled PapyrusUtil tough i alrdy used the latest version be4. Still no logs are created under the documents/my games/skyrim/logs section neither in the /scripts section.
Can any1 help me? D: