Missing Meshes in Suran

Nougatynedu06

Hello.

It's my first time posting on this forum I believe, even though I've been playing Morrowind for years...

After a week of intensive modding sessions, I finally managed to build a relatively stable load order, except that when I wander on the docks of Suran, plenty of missing meshes ( Those big ugly yellow things ) pop up everywhere, and I have no idea of what mod causes it.

They all seem to be random clutter ( Barrels, crates etc ) and pening the console and clicking on them they all have the sd_ prefix in common, not sure what that means...

I tried disabling the only mod I thought would affect Suran's exterior ( Suran Extended ) but nope, no luck.

I'd love to share my load order with you but I have no idea of how to copy it.

Thanks in advance !

type ORI when you have the object id in the console header, it should show you the mod name

to be able to find mods with problems when ORI does not work (e.g. with dynamically spawned items), learn how to search a certain string inside certain files (e.g. how to find texturename.extension inside *.nif files in Data Files\meshes folder.

In theory you can do it from Windows search, in practice it will be much easier from 3rd party tools like e.g. WinGrep, Total Commander, Double Commander...

to copy/paste text with your loading ORDER, learn to use Wrye Mash or MLOX proper options

Edited by abot