First donation point report delivered, and recent updates to the system

Dark0ne

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232 are all replies on the same post.

sydney666 wrote: I am a little confused as my DP points went down by about 5000 and one of my mods now does not appear on May Report.

Why did my download count DROP on the May Report? I understand DP value changes and it should really be going up due to the Patreon, but I am a little confused how a finalised report can change.

Anyone else notice this?

(edited, removed my donation tab question as I noticed Donations tab is still there but lower in the page. I think it needs to be at the top bar so it's easier to see for mod users).
mannygt wrote: If this can help, I still have 0 DP. Don't know why.

* update *

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't see the "pending" points.
DtheHun wrote: Looks like it was not finalised. My counted Unique Downloads also decreased by 40% just like the DP-s. Maybe they have changed the examined time interval.

I'm also pretty sure my DP have gone down by around 20% since the report came out. Judging by my mod stats and the unique downloads count in the report, the examined time interval must go back by at least as far as May 5th. Edited by Treacleman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232, #61100767 are all replies on the same post.

sydney666 wrote: I am a little confused as my DP points went down by about 5000 and one of my mods now does not appear on May Report.

Why did my download count DROP on the May Report? I understand DP value changes and it should really be going up due to the Patreon, but I am a little confused how a finalised report can change.

Anyone else notice this?

(edited, removed my donation tab question as I noticed Donations tab is still there but lower in the page. I think it needs to be at the top bar so it's easier to see for mod users).

* update *

DtheHun wrote: Looks like it was not finalised. My counted Unique Downloads also decreased by 40% just like the DP-s. Maybe they have changed the examined time interval.
Treacleman wrote: I'm also pretty sure my DP have gone down by around 20% since the report came out. Judging by my mod stats and the unique downloads count in the report, the examined time interval must go back by at least as far as May 5th.

However, the DP/UD ratio remained ~1.13. In that case the main pool could not be that much as it was before.
One thing for sure, we are in the test run phase. Edited by DtheHun

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232, #61100767, #61101667 are all replies on the same post.

Anyone else notice this?

* update *

Treacleman wrote: I'm also pretty sure my DP have gone down by around 20% since the report came out. Judging by my mod stats and the unique downloads count in the report, the examined time interval must go back by at least as far as May 5th.
DtheHun wrote: However, the DP/UD ratio remained ~1.13. In that case the main pool could not be that much as it was before.
One thing for sure, we are in the test run phase.

I hope Dark0ne or someone else can explain it a little better. 5000 dp may not sound like much, but thats $60 or so over the course of a year. I am a pensioner (disability) and a single dad of 3. You would be amazed how helpful $60 is to my family (especially if it's $60 US).

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232, #61100767, #61101667, #61112377 are all replies on the same post.

Anyone else notice this?

* update *

DtheHun wrote: However, the DP/UD ratio remained ~1.13. In that case the main pool could not be that much as it was before.
sydney666 wrote: I hope Dark0ne or someone else can explain it a little better. 5000 dp may not sound like much, but thats $60 or so over the course of a year. I am a pensioner (disability) and a single dad of 3. You would be amazed how helpful $60 is to my family (especially if it's $60 US).

There is an update for mod authors here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6734422-may-donation-points-update/page-1

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232, #61100767, #61101667, #61112377, #61114392 are all replies on the same post.

Anyone else notice this?

* update *

sydney666 wrote: I hope Dark0ne or someone else can explain it a little better. 5000 dp may not sound like much, but thats $60 or so over the course of a year. I am a pensioner (disability) and a single dad of 3. You would be amazed how helpful $60 is to my family (especially if it's $60 US).

So, it was April to May. Funny, that no one have troubled for increased amount of DP-s. :-)

Sooo... donation points...

Well, i was ... wary and i'm still quite a bit. Because thats what i'm always, when we talk about stuff like that. Always looking for the negative points.

Right now, it seems like, there are none. Except the old topics... someone stole my mod... etc. Theft may increase overtime but i trust you guys to handle that well as always.

I was surprised, i must say, when i saw my reward for may. Never have thought, that i would get anything. Its really nice to see something return.(Except of donations, of kind users)

Modding & money was never a topic for me and never will. Even without anything in return, i'll do what i love, modding and support the community. The nexus is the first site for me to check when i wake up and the last before i go to sleep.

Without further words and what i actually wanted to say, before i got lost in my thoughts,

Thanks!

In response to post #61093447. #61098347, #61100232, #61100767, #61101667, #61112377, #61114392, #61125577 are all replies on the same post.

Anyone else notice this?

* update *

DtheHun wrote: So, it was April to May. Funny, that no one have troubled for increased amount of DP-s. :-)

Thanks for the update. Well my mod is 6 years old now - so it's expected to see a decline from month to month. I am not asking for the 5000dp back, as I understand it was just a bug. :)

Shame I am not really well enough to update it further or make another mod. If only my 2 million or so unique downloads over the 6 years would have counted for anything, but I cannot complain. This Nexus community saved my life and im not just talking about money.

Edited by sydney666

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...