Hello everyone, my name is Mir, and i have a couple of questions about SnakeBite mods if u have a moment or two:
-first question is whether mods with different effects and attributes can be combined into one single file, preferably for SnakeBite??
-and if so, how ridiculous can we actually get with modding a game?
just a little something u should know about me is that i literally have no knowledge of modding or how its done or anything about it... Snakebite is the only mod ive ever used, and Phantom Pain the only game ive played with mods... and i truly want to take this moment to thank the hardworking, driven individuals / teams who have made this game so much better, cause i think everyone would agree that Konami hasnt!!
so, the reason im asking these questions is because i have an idea for a wicked file, IF can be created, that would basically put the game into a bit of an overdrive for more fast-paced individuals... the effects are:
1. Infinite 6th grade Stealth Camo and 5th grade NVG batteries [for NVG dealer's choice on whether final grade gets inf batt or all of its grades, cause i play with S++ mod, so 2 soldiers and i can get it to 5th grade!]
===**just a side note, not sure if its ever been pointed out, that 9 yrs ago we had a NVG with inf batteries... just saying.
===**another side note regarding the mod: i use Oni Vision [thanx OniVision and S++ guys, awesome work] so i dont know if it matters or not for the batteries.
2. Raiden Suit and Gray Fox running speeds multiplied by maybe 10?? i dont care so much for the characters' leg movements to be accurate to the speed, nor do i need these suits' speeds to be the same, cause theres a bit of a difference in their sunning speeds. but each speed be multiplied by maybe 10, respectively?? is that even possible??
3. Reflex mode duration... can it be extended from fully-showered-15 seconds for the Acceleramin to 30 seconds or even a minute? maybe the "Enemy Discovery" reflex mode too, but my concern is the Acceleramin, however, i will gladly accept both
4. Mother Base Staff Capacity limit increase to, i dunno, 5000??!! same for the Direct Contract limit. im using the Easy Base Building [great work on that, btw] and staff cap is 700 with DC of 130ish.
===**im also using the R&D Heaven mod [also great work] and there are somethings that require unit lvls of 125+, even 138 i think?? i tried getting all 200 of one unit to max s++ 100% soldiers, but barely even cracked the early teens, let alone late 20s!! and honestly, i really wanna try the Molotak sniper, it looks ridiculous. but either way, the fact is with out FOBs, we cant increase our MB staff Cap, and for those who play offline only, like myself, then somethings are actually and literally unreachable, unless modded.
5. Both Jeeps driving speed [maybe acceleration??] and also D-Walker and D-Horse's running speeds be x 5? or maybe even x 10??! [if D-walker's silent running speed can also be doubled?? its fairly slow for some Otacon-made contraption. **and FYI, did u also know it has headlights??lol]
6. The MGR: Revengeance Gray Fox is MIA... why isnt it included?? i love that outfit. so if possible, maybe change one of the Fatigues to the MGR Gray Fox? or the Leather Jacket maybe? i tried it and it got both fire damage and fall damage... so, due to false advertising, no need for the jacket! but im not against losing the MGS1 ninja in order to gain the MGR GF ninja.
7. speaking of fall damage... any way to change the fall damage for Raiden, Grayfox, and MGR Grayfox, if added, to 0? i dont mind the "UGH" sound of falling down, i can even understand getting blood vision for a looooong while, sure... but to actually die, specially as Raiden??!! not sure whos played MGR, but spoiler alert, halfway through the game Raiden and Doktor are carrying out some kid brains out of one of the bad guys' facilities and get followed by a couple of kickass fighter drones, leading to Raiden taking them out but falling down into the very same facility's front lawn, from the sky battle that took place just before it --i think he even fell down slow motion fading away from the camera, but he survived, kinda without a scratch, and given that the Raiden in TPP be the same as Ground Zeroes's Raiden, then hes from the future, and should be in fact the very same Raiden from MGR, if not later. so basically what im saying is that he should be fall proof. and dont even get me started on the legendary Gray Fox... i mean cmon, holds an entire Rex leg up with just one arm.
8. u know how u have a lunge action while running or sprinting? well, in MGR Raiden performs a soccer-like tackle, sliding on the ground and discaboobilating the enemy. can all three ninjas in TPP also get that tackle please? the enemy keeps on stealing the ball, and i think its time i stole it back the distance can be the same as the lunge i guess, but the tackle action was much more ninja like than the lunge which is more commando like...
9. Prosthetic Arm's Lure knock effect be increased to maybe 1km? so when i use it, everyone in the outpost and the surrounding guardposts comes to see whats up... imagine that!
10. Also, that Sonar Radius be increased to 1km. not the sound effect that gets soldiers' attentions, but just the sonar effect to show me whos where... u c, with both 8 and 9, i can get everyones attention both in the AO and Mother Base. imagine standing on any platform and knocking... all ur soldiers salute you, on all 4 platforms of the unit!!
11. D-Dog and D-Walker's Scout Head's enemy marking radius changed to 1km.
12. D-walker's summon sucks. i get why hes put it like that. A, the programming for its path detection and definition is pretty awesome, so good job, and B, we have enough time to reload all three weapons. Can it be that he appears within 1 to 2 meters of us, preferably exactly where we are?
13. u know how on D-Horse we can open our items menu? why not in the jeeps and on D-Walker? imagine a duration-extended Acceleramin behind D-Walker's Gattling Gun!!
14. Any way to change the D-Walker's H-Discharger main weapon into a kick ass Rail Gun like the one Sahelanthropus uses? maybe with a range as far as the soldier appears?? it doesnt need to have the actual Rail Gun shockwave, the one it has already is kinda cool actually, but hey, if u can make it shoot like Sahelanthropus, go for it!
15. and last but not least, Air Strikes... can the Bombardment be in a much bigger radius? so like 500m? but not the same ones spread larger. more amount for a larger area is what i had in mind. so this way, we can wipe out an entire 9-targeted "Tank Unit Elimination" with a single strike. also the duration of the rain strikes. can they be seemingly forever? i mean just rain down for half an hour or maybe a full hour. i actually really enjoy the rain in this game, its sounds and feelings and all, but more importantly, i get tired of keeping on having to call it in every few minutes. sandstorm's dealer's choice. i dont even use it!
im sorry i lied about it taking a moment or two !! but i'd been sitting on these questions and this mod idea for about 6 months now, and just wondering if its possible to do, and see if anyones willing to actually do it. i really wish i could, but i just dont have enough time to learn modding at this particular moment.
and REALLY sorry for how long this msg was!! oh, and btw, these movement speed increases, for all of the suits and vehicles and stuff, im just spit balling as to the amount. needless to say, they need to be controllabe. not sure if uve played Morrowind, but on PC u can use the console commands, and after a ridiculous speed and jump increase, one tap forward jumping and i ended up on another continent, and then it jumped out of the game!!