Modder to Developer - TheModernStoryteller

Pickysaurus

This is wonderful news, congrats! I'd been seeing news and excellent reviews of the mod since it came out. I haven't played it myself simply b/c it's Dwemer, just not interested in that (though if you'd made something like this in the Bosmer/Altmer or even Dunmer lore, I'd be all over it!). But I'll definitely be taking a look at this new game!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! The trailer gave me goose bumps - just Wow. I've played the mod a few times over now, absolutely loved it each time. I was worried that because of having already played the mod, and it's various outcomes, it might ruin that aspect of the game. Apparently not from what I see from the trailer. Nice Work!!

• 2 weeks later...
hi, I just wanted to say you truly give hope to people like me who want to eventually make a mod good enough to get noticed and become its own game. so thank you for that. also any advice for a newbie to the mod making scene like me?

• 2 weeks later...

"our next game will be another immersive, story-driven game with a big emotional impact."

i dont know why but this makes me very nervous and excited. ive always been into good story telling games with interactive element, and so far, i dont know if its proper to say this in here, but the only games that able to make me feel "depressed"?, empty, lifeless, sad, etc since from playing halfway of the story, to the ending, even after a month or two, i cant help myself but to revisit this game every damn day, listening to all of its soundtrack, watching people on youtube playing this to see how they feel while and after playing this game, or just looking for some fan fiction desperately, just to make me feel better. Because this game has this unbelievably "big emotional impact" and still become my favorite unforgettable game of all time. and as much as i love skyrim, i second it. well i can say that ive moved on from this game a while ago, but up until now, im actively avoiding anything related to that game since that gives me this familiar depressive feeling but hearthwarming that i craved so much.

that game is "Life is Strange", and from what you stated above im looking forward to your great content and id really like to see you best this game in your own way. since forgotten city(mod) is a very wonderful thing in my skyrim gaming experience. Good luck to you and the team. i wish you all the best.