I need an instruction manual of some kind

JMMcNemo

Loving the program, it's doing everything I need it to and with a somewhat more visually pleasing way than how NMM did (not to dismiss NMM, obviously) and a few new things that I really like...

BUT

...While most of the buttons and controls are easy to figure out, there are a few things that I've found difficulty with-- the main specific one that brings me here today is the mods' info/readme page, explaining what it is and what it does. I had it turned on, briefly, it was on the right side of the window and did the job perfectly... until I hit the wrong button and somehow unpinned it from the window. I've been pushing and prodding everything in the main window and the Settings I can but cannot find the button to turn it back on.

An instruction manual written from the perspective of someone who has no previous experience with the program-- slow, redundant, and carefully cross-referenced-- would be very useful. Just a suggestion for when y'all have the time to devote to it. ^_^

Double click any mod and the info panel will appear.

Oh.

I didn't ever think of that... Which kinda goes back to my thing about needing an instruction manual for folks not familiar with the program. Thanks, that was a huge help1 ^_^

This is alpha software. There will be no documentation at this stage. Things change and can change drastically making for a lot of work keeping the documentation up to date. Documentation is usually one of the last things done so it will accurately reflect the released program. For now we have these forums where you can find answers and ask questions.

Cheers!