Warhammer 40k: Deathwatch and (maybe) Only War Conversion.

AuroraDelta

After playing Warhammer 40k's tabletop RPG games for awhile it dawned on me that XCOM 2 has most of the tools already in it to be able to run a near-total conversions of games like Only War and Deathwatch into XCOM 2. I've already got a foothold coding wise into what I'm doing here but what I really need are models and animations to actually utilize.

AT THE MOMENT, I am working on codifying deathwatch variables and stats into the game, but using vanilla assets as placeholders for now. If you'd like to assist in making this mod come true I invite you in with open arms. Again, what I really need are models, and then animations. If you can port them from somewhere that's good enough as long as you have the permissions to do so. Now, the only real requirement here is that you need to be able to drop them straight into XCOM 2 because after messing with that on a simple model for a few days I completely gave up trying to figure out how that works (though I invite you to teach me if you know how!).

This is in development now, and I plan on including most if not all of Deathwatch's (and possibly only war afterwards) combat features. Ideas are welcome as much as support!