"how to" need help for something

Well, now i feel sorry about my rather harsh words. I assumed you already know this stuff, but It's really not that hard.

For your recipe add new condition that looks like this, replace the book with the item you want to be required:

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Also take a look at the wiki on Constructible Object, it explains it very well.

what you posted should be easy its just i found a problem

i found a partition error in the .esp plugin just now. only equipping the chest piece is causing a gap where the bracers should be. same thing with the boots. everything looks fine in outfit studio

any info on that would be helpful. i am still trying to figure it out myself

clicking edit on the .nif in biped model in the armor file of the CK throws this error aSize != 0

thanks man for the replies

Edited by Total1Biscuit

LOL ok and yea im a fresh noob baby. not afraid to admit it. gotta learn somewhere i suppose. just like everyone did

thanks. all info pros/cons welcome i dont mind

Indeed, everyone did, but sometimes the ones past that point "forget" how tough it was to cross that bridge.

It'd take some considerable amount of time with the CK to learn all the things you can do with it. So don't let it get to you. I got 5k+ hours in the CK, and there's still lot of things I don't know - I wouldn't have thought about the condition bit either.