My load order dont stay the same

JoaoSnow

i'm using NMM 0.56.2, and every time that i close NMM and open again my load order is all different, same when i open FNVEdit (i simply cant use fnvedit cause of this). i already tried put read only.

What always is been loaded is the one in the attached files, and my currently load order from local>FalloutNV>plugins is:

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

FINAL Seachlight Airport NCR.esm=1

RustTownV1Master.esm=1

factions reloaded raiders v2.esp=1

FreesideOpen.esm=1

SomeguySeries.esm=1

FCOMaster.esm=1

More Perks.esm=1

More Traits.esm=1

More Perks for Companions.esm=1

More Perks for Dead Money.esm=1

More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm=1

More Perks for Old World Blues.esm=1

FOOK - New Vegas.esm=1

FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm=1

CFWNV.esm=1

Weapon Mod Expansion.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1

URWLNV-001-Weather.esm=1

Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

DarNifiedUINV.esp=1

Alternative Start.esp=1

Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp=1

CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp=1

More Traits Update.esp=1

More Perks Update.esp=1

More Perks for Companions Update.esp=1

More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp=1

More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp=1

More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp=1

CNR_Beta.esp=1

factions reloaded followers.esp=1

RustTownAdditions3.esp=1

TheInheritance.esp=1

CRL9K_ThisMachineSound.esp=1

FreesideOpenPatch.esp=1

freesideopendebug.esp=1

NewVegasBounties.esp=1

NewVegasBountiesFSOPatch.esp=1

Goodsprings Shack.esp=1

Searchlight Outpost- Revamp.esp=1

NCR Primm Enhancement.esp=1

HELIOS Outpost - Revamp.esp=1

NCR Embassy-Revamp.esp=1

Mojave Outpost - Revamp.esp=1

NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp=1

Freeside Open Patch.esp=1

TrooperOverhaul-Dragbody.esp=1

stronger merchants.esp=1

stronger mercs.esp=1

ED-E 3D Sound.esp=1

Light Step ED-E.esp=1

Badmothaf*#@a.esp=1

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp=1

FOOK - New Vegas.esp=1

FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp=1

MMUE-CP-FOOK.esp=1

WME - FOOK.esp=1

WME - FOOK DLCs.esp=1

EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1

MMUE-CP-WMEVE.esp=1

WMEVE - All DLCs.esp=1

WMEVE - FOOK - All DLCs.esp=1

CFW-DLC.esp=1

CFW-FOOK-DLC.esp=1

IMPACT.esp=1

ADAM Complete.esp=1

ADAM - MERGE.esp=1

1nivVSLArmors.esp=1

FCO - NPC Changes.esp=1

FCO - GlowingOne.esp=1

FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp=1

FCO - Russell.esp=0

Roberts_NewVegas.esp=0

FCO - Roberts Patch.esp=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

ILO - Searchlight Airport.esp=1

ILO - GS Shack.esp=1

ILO - PipBoy Light.esp=1

ILO - Rust Town 2.esp=1

ILO - URWLNV Ultimate Edition Patch.esp=1

ILO - New Vegas Bounties.esp=1

MMUE-CP-ILO.esp=1

Vurt's WFO.esp=1

URWLNV-007-Interiors.esp=1

URWLNV-002-DeadMoney.esp=1

URWLNV-003-HonestHearts.esp=1

URWLNV-004-OldWorldBlues.esp=1

URWLNV-005-LonesomeRoad.esp=1

"Load order" is primarily based upon two things: the file extension (ESM/ESP) and the "modified Date/Time stamp" of the file. "Plugin sorting" is based also on "plugin dependency": "master files" for a plugin need to be loaded before the "dependency files" that require the "masters".

Mod managers and "xEdit" (FNVEdit) use slightly different algorithms. It is possible for an ESP file to be internally flagged (in the file header) as an "ESM" file so it will be treated as a "master" file. But "xEdit" ignores such "fake ESMs" and loads them after ESM files (but still before ESP files without that flag). That is one difference,

Sorting "load order" requires the ability to change the "modified" date/time stamp on the file; part of it's "attributes" or "metadata". If that is not permitted (i.e. "read only" permission on the file), then the order is not changed. (Note that files have three date/time stamps: Created, Modified, Accessed. This article discusses several tools to help you alter them directly yourself. I personally use "Attribute Changer" and the latest version works with Win 7-10.) Recommend you not change the "Created" data/time stamp so you known when the file was actually made. Initially "Created" and "Modified" are usually the same. "Accessed" gets changed by the system every time the file is read, so only "Modified" is used when sorting.

All of which is to explain that you should not have the "Data" location where the files used by your game profile as copied for play are stored as "Read Only". It needs to be "Full control" by your game account. NMM (like MO) works from an "empty Data folder" concept. They copy files from the profile list of plugins you are using into the "Data" folder. I don't use either or those managers, so I don't know at what point they sort them, but if the files are "read only" at that time, they won't get sorted.properly.

Hopefully this explains enough for you to figure out what you need to change. Otherwise, ask in the "NMM Open Beta" forum. This isn't really a FNV problem.

-Dubious-

"Load order" is primarily based upon two things: the file extension (ESM/ESP) and the "modified Date/Time stamp" of the file. "Plugin sorting" is based also on "plugin dependency": "master files" for a plugin need to be loaded before the "dependency files" that require the "masters".

Mod managers and "xEdit" (FNVEdit) use slightly different algorithms. It is possible for an ESP file to be internally flagged (in the file header) as an "ESM" file so it will be treated as a "master" file. But "xEdit" ignores such "fake ESMs" and loads them after ESM files (but still before ESP files without that flag). That is one difference,

Sorting "load order" requires the ability to change the "modified" date/time stamp on the file; part of it's "attributes" or "metadata". If that is not permitted (i.e. "read only" permission on the file), then the order is not changed. (Note that files have three date/time stamps: Created, Modified, Accessed. This article discusses several tools to help you alter them directly yourself. I personally use "Attribute Changer" and the latest version works with Win 7-10.) Recommend you not change the "Created" data/time stamp so you known when the file was actually made. Initially "Created" and "Modified" are usually the same. "Accessed" gets changed by the system every time the file is read, so only "Modified" is used when sorting.

All of which is to explain that you should not have the "Data" location where the files used by your game profile as copied for play are stored as "Read Only". It needs to be "Full control" by your game account. NMM (like MO) works from an "empty Data folder" concept. They copy files from the profile list of plugins you are using into the "Data" folder. I don't use either or those managers, so I don't know at what point they sort them, but if the files are "read only" at that time, they won't get sorted.properly.

Hopefully this explains enough for you to figure out what you need to change. Otherwise, ask in the "NMM Open Beta" forum. This isn't really a FNV problem.

-Dubious

I uninstalled nmm 0.56.2 and installed nmm 0.65.6 and it's working ok now

thanks anyways