Actual FO4 question.

parchedgoose

Recently started a new game and after doing some of the MM quest in regards to settlements I have noticed that of late the children at both Somervile Place and Nordhagen beach have gone missing. Has never happened before in all the previous run throughs. Is it the Institute, Bethesda or some mod glitch though I have not added anything that has any affect on the children. Anyone else experience this.? Just wondering. Not game breaking or anything just odd.

Roughly I have about 200 active mods with nothing new as of late. Thing is, the kid at Nordhagen was there and I saw him run off towards Fort Strong and it was the last I saw of him. I inspected the fort but alas, no kid. His mom and dad seem to not even care. As for Somerville Place the kids were there when I went to solve their ghoul problem and were gone, never to be seen again, when I returned and once again the father doesn't mention it or seem to care. All in all its just right out weird and sort of creepy. Its not game breaking or anything but was just wondering if anyone else ran into this glitch. Strange, the kid at Warwick is also now MIA as well. Mirelurks maybe?