Mod Request - N7 Arms clipping bug fix

Draakaan

Hello everyone,

I just see a bug when I play with my Scott Ryder : The left hand plate of the N7 Armor is rotated 90 degrees on the male version of the Armor...

You can see this bug on this link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Shepard-s-N7-armor-clipping-issues/td-p/5981187

Someone has the solution for repare this bug with a mod or another thing plz ?

Thanks you so much!

(Sorry for my bad english ahah)

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to make it transparent then as a temporary fix ? If someone can teach me how to do it, its fine too.

P.S.: I dont know if they will do anything about it but i talked about the issue on twitter with EA Help and they told me to create a post on the Answer HQ about the issue.

P.S.: I dont know if they will do anything about it but i talked about the issue on twitter with EA Help and they told me to create a post on the Answer HQ about the issue.

Errrrmmm... No. There will be no additional work by BioWare to fix anything in ME:A. Period.

See the official announcement from the studio.

Errrrmmm... No. There will be no additional work by BioWare to fix anything in ME:A. Period.

See the official announcement from the studio.

I knew i heard something like this before, but i had nothing to lose so yeah. If only they had released a proper mod support before leaving the game like this...

So... I have tried to do it by myself but i have come to a point where i have removed every texture of it but its still there :

cKiDXBS.jpg

So far i have removed the texture from :

hmm_arm_n7_arm_diff

hmm_arm_n7_arm_mm

hmm_arm_n7_arm_n

hmm_arm_n7_arm_strp

hmm_arm_n7_arm_tint

All located in Frosty Editor at :

game>characters>human>hmm>0_armors>hmm_arm_n7>textures

I will continue to look into it but its my first time "doing" mods