Search a Mod for Weapons improvement (No Mod-Request)

Feomathar13

Hey Guys. I start again playing Skyrim SE with complete new Mods, but i missed one.

With this Mod i can upgrade my weapons unlimited. By Smithing you could increased the legendary upgrade unlimited and make your weapons with every improvement a little bit better. I´m a noob in english, but hope you understand me :D

I forgot how this mods was called, but it was a must have for me. Maybe you know this mod or an alternative mod?

I tried to google, but nothing....

Best regards

Feomathar

just to verify , have you used such a mod in Skyrim SE? or do you recall it from Skyrim LE (if you've played that game)?

if you've used it before , have you tried looking through your download history for the specific game? (I mean the download history on the Nexus page of the game in which you've used this mod)

now this could probably be done simply with the uncapper , if you allow the calculations using Smithing to go beyond 100 , but I'm not sure if that's how it worked in the mod you are looking for

so any extra information you could provide on this would help

I´m not sure, it could be in Skyrim LE. Yey i looking in the history at the moment, but i had a lot of mods.....really a lot o mods :D I will take two three hours. And that only for Skyrim LE.

I hope you can call a mod so i don´t must search the complete history.

I don´t know how the mod really works. I have no idea from modding or else :D

The nice thing on this mod was that you can unlimited improve, so a bow with 10 dmg. can smithing up to 100 dmg, and that in little steps.

what I meant by how the mod works isn't the technical details of how it's made

I meant how it works in game . can you keep leveling up blacksmithing beyond 100? how did it determine how much you can improve an item at any given time? did it allow you to just spam improving on the same item? we need to understand what the mod actually did , if you want anyone to help you find it......

Oh Sorry :D

First of all. Thanks for your help and effort :)

You go to a grindstone and choose the weapon for improvement.

The first steps are vanilla unitl legenday. But with this mod you can after legendary improve to legendary again and again with the higher values. You must have a special level in smithing for that (i´m not sure, maybe a perk too) but the level doesn´t go about 100.

I honestly don't think such a mod exists , or I just don't understand how the "endgame" part of it works

but I've tried searching the LE site and google , and found no mention of something like this

so maybe what you remember is part of a larger mod with more effects? I really don't know , but I still think going through your download history is the best option

you could probably ignore most mods there , if you know they aren't relevant , so it shouldn't take too long to find it