Skyrim SE Crashes no matter where i am or what i am doing 2 minutes after new character.

bjiougirl2000

I have been working on this for days at this point and i have no idea why this is happening, i even had my husband who understand a little more with modding then i do try and figure it out for a few hours and even he could not do so, If anyone could please help us figure out why this is happening we would be very appreciative !

Here is my ModWat.ch list.

https://modwat.ch/u/saiyouri/plugins

Disable the ESP for Rigmor if Bruma. Start a new game. Let Immersive Armors configure itself. You will get a message pop up saying Immersive Armors has finished configuring.

Save and exit.

Enable the Rigmor of Bruma ESP and load your game back up.

On another note I would put Immersive Citizens near the bottom of your load order (but above any of its patches)

Disable the ESP for Rigmor if Bruma. Start a new game. Let Immersive Armors configure itself. You will get a message pop up saying Immersive Armors has finished configuring.

Save and exit.

Enable the Rigmor of Bruma ESP and load your game back up.

On another note I would put Immersive Citizens near the bottom of your load order (but above any of its patches)

My wife had figured out a while after ( from the first time we had set her up with a modded game ) that Rigmor was sapossed to be at the bottom, at that time though, and then we tried just disabling it ( after looking at the page ) and bam, fixed.

But in the end we decided it was NOT worth having that mod with how much easily breaks it, BUT thank you VERY much for taking the time to look into this for us !!! We super appreciate it :D