looking for a player home where i can send/dismiss followers too

EnglishGentleman

as the title states i am after a player home where i can send my follwers to go to so they can have a rest and not crowd up my bus

bus mod i'm using is the mobile bus link -> https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40161

or thee author has a complete overhaul version BUS SWEET BUS https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42686

and before i forget because i know i will Thank You very much for the help

i will say the P.H can't use NVSE i have it 'installed' but i'm not entirely if it's working so to be safe and due too the amount of mods i'm using that have good springs as there home base i would prefer outside of goodsprings but i am willing to risk the biscuit with a good spring home just as long as i can send cass veronica boone ect ect to a home where i can easily find them

Try "JIP Companions Command and Control (JIP CCC)". Among many other things:

Companion Settings Panel - Various settings can be configured from this panel for each companion, individually:

• Essential - Prevents the companion from dying when reaching 0 health. Only applicable in hardcore mode.
  • Infinite Ammo - Whether the 'Infinite Companion Ammo' option will apply on the companion.*
  • Manage Equipment - Whether the option of the same name will apply on the companion.*
  • Set Home Marker - Marks a specific location as the companion's "home".
  • Go to Home Marker - Self-explanatory.
  • View Stats - Displays the companion's statistics and attributes, including current location, experience level, SPECIAL, skill level, damage threshold, damage resistance, encumbrance rate and limb condition.
  • Remove from Companions Bar - Self-explanatory. Removed companions can be restored by selecting 'Restore Removed Companions' in the 'Interface' sub-menu in MCM.**
This is completely independent of whatever "companion friendly" features the author of the player home did or did not implement. JIP CCC does require NVSE and JIP LN NVSE, but they do not interfere with any mod that does not require them. "Script Extenders" simply add libraries of functions to the game. They are independent functions and if the mod doesn't use their commands, they remain dormant. So ... safe to use with any mods.
-Dubious-