I thought that the Nexus would be the place to see about getting a mod done since that is where most of the mod authors like to hang out.

Granted the request does have issues with getting permissions from the rights holder, but it felt like you where getting rid of the poster. PS4 and Xbox owners that play Skyrim and Fallout 4 can use mods now. They need to ask Mod Authors and they are on the PC since that is the only platform that has the tools to make them. This site is the best place to ask since this is likely the most active for mod authors to use.

I play Fallout 4 and Skyrim on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Skyrim on the Switch, and I love playing on all of those platforms, and I am happy that mods are now available on Xbox One and PS4. A big thank you to all of the mod authors that take their time out of their busy lives and make our games better.

this "no console mod requests for mod supported console games" is dumb. I get we can't support them here but people should be allowed to request mods as a lot of modders don't go to Bethnet. sending them all away is honestly the wrong way to handle this.