Skyrim "won't" launch anymore

sowshit

Hello, you beautiful internet users,

I have a really annoying issues and I need assistance,

So today i was playing the game with all my furry nude mods as always, everything works fine.

Then I save close the game and I was wondering about installing new mods since i didn't install one in 2 years,

right after opening nexus mod manager (version0.65.2) I try to launch the game, and ofc when i click play the game won't lauch,

"Maybe the new mod you install are in conflics with the other one ?" I try without it and same problem.

I try all the f*ck*ng solution on the net and ONE works, I have to delete plugins.txt in AppData/local/SSE -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/1696045708658866249/

Okay the game launch but thats turn off all my nexus mods, and damn after modding this for hours, I can't play with the vanilla one.

So I ask you,

Do you have any other solution ?

To make the game runs with the mods

Thanks in advance.

(btw I try vortex but the problem still here and damn this software is not easy to use)

(I heard Is the last patch of SSE creating this error or something)

(ofc My game is in admin mods, still not working if I launch it from the .exe, my drivers are ok, etc etc)

(sorry for bad london, I hope my problem is clear, feels free to ask me anything)

PC specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 40 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM: 16,0 Go Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1467MHz (15-17-17-35)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. STRIX Z270E GAMING (LGA1151) 28 °C
Graphics:ZOWIE XL LCD (1920x1080@60Hz)
ZOWIE XL LCD (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Gigabyte) 42 °C
Storage: 111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (SATA-2 (SSD)) 29 °C
1853GB Microsoft Storage Space Device (TMax (SSD))

Page not found. Since you're using NMM, simply export your loadorder as a text file ("Export loadorder" in the "plugins" tab) and post here in "spoiler" tags.

WIthout a load order everything's pure guessing OFC, but one thing came to my mind: You said you didn't update for over two years. Is your Skyrim up to date? Do you use SKSE? And if so, does your version of SKSE match the version of your game? Updates of Skyrim SE always require a new version of SKSE - and in most cases of some of the mods depending on SKSE, too. Maybe that's the problem here?