Q about writing your own notes on a mod

On the MODS pane when one double clicks the data window that opens to the right has an option at the bottom to write a note on a mod

This is a very useful feature since some mod authors neglect to provide adequate data about their mod and you can end up with mods in your list which have no information as to what they are and no link to nexus.

Anyhow, rant over.

I am unable to get this feature to work. I can write a note but it does not get saved.

Am I doing it wrong or is the feature not active

Thanks

I don't see why, it works for me. The only thing is: There is a bit of delay between entering the note and it getting stored away so it's possible that if you enter a note and then quickly click on a different mod and then back you see see the previous (empty) note before it gets updated after a second or two.

I definitely cannot get it to work

I have tried waiting as you suggested but nothing I write is being saved

Note this however - if I close the data pane after writing a note and open it again the note will still be there.....

But if I close the pane again and move to another mod and then back the note will be gone

ie I can close and open the data pane and the note will persist

But it disappears if I navigate to another mod and back

Thanks for replies

I have v.0.15.2

After some testing I have discovered something interesting

The mod I was trying to make a note about has no author name

As I wrote before I wanted to use the note function because there was no info provided by the author

So I checked other mods and as far as I can tell most of the mods will accept notes but those with no author name wont

So could the author name field have anything to do with it

Maybe someone could check their own mod list and see have they a mod with no author name and will it accept notes