Why aren't the games listed alphabetically?

Jambo11

Like the title says'

On the page where the games are listed, why are they not organized alphabetically?

I mean, would it not make it easier for one to select a game if they were listed in alphabetical order?

At the very least, it would be nice if all games belonging to a particular franchise were grouped together, instead of scattered around, aimlessly.

first of all , even though there are over 550 games here , I believe around 95% of the mods here are in the top 20 games

which means that most traffic here goes to these games

so there is a reason why the default sort options are by downloads (as these reflect the traffic usage of these games , at least in theory)

however , if you go to the page in question , you'll see that you can sort the games by several options , and name is one of them

so if you sort by name and use ascending order , it will start with digits and then go alphabetically

I couldn't find the sorting option on my phone either

I've never tried the site from my phone , so I never realized that

you could use the search function in the menu , to try and access the games you wish

that seems to be the best advice I can offer you , other than to access the site from your PC (which you would have to do anyhow , if you wish to download and install mods)

And how does one change the sorting from a smartphone?

I go to the page in question, but there is no sorting option.

Indeed, this is an oversight. We will try to correct this for smart-phone (and other small display) users soon. WastelandAssassin's work-around of searching for the title, or requesting the full desktop verstion of the webpage in your phone's browser, will unfortunately be your best bets until this can be corrected. Thank you very much for the heads-up and for your patience!

Browsing the desktop version should hopefully result in something that looks like this:

6vUvXu9.png

There, you should see a drop-down list labeled "Sort-by" with an option for "Name", amongst others. You can see it in the screenshot above, expanded, under "our games" but above the images.

I was talking about the forums, not the mod page.

I have asked twice, once in the open forum and again by PM, is there any format as to how the games are listed in the forums and have yet to get an answer. There does not seem to be any logical system to listing the games in the Nexus site forums.

I was talking about the forums, not the mod page.

I have asked twice, once in the open forum and again by PM, is there any format as to how the games are listed in the forums and have yet to get an answer. There does not seem to be any logical system to listing the games in the Nexus site forums.

Ah, I misunderstood. The listing that you see on the forums is sorted by creation date, which may not always be ideal, but unfortunately is the way our forum software works. We'll try and look into rectifying this in the future. Apologies for the confusion!