Why aren't the games listed alphabetically?

Jambo11

I was talking about the forums, not the mod page.

I have asked twice, once in the open forum and again by PM, is there any format as to how the games are listed in the forums and have yet to get an answer. There does not seem to be any logical system to listing the games in the Nexus site forums.

Ah, I misunderstood. The listing that you see on the forums is sorted by creation date, which may not always be ideal, but unfortunately is the way our forum software works. We'll try and look into rectifying this in the future. Apologies for the confusion!

Let's see if I understand this. If by creation date, do you mean the date the game forum was added to the Nexus or the date the game was created? Is it by newest or oldest game first?

it appears to be from oldest to newest

But Skyrim came out after FO3/FNV, Obilivion, Morrowind, etc., yet is listed at the top of the page. Unless the listing is by franchise. But then why is FO4 and FO2 so far down the list. And why would a franchise be split?

Even with your explanation, there doesn't appear to be any logic behind the list.

I have asked twice, once in the open forum and again by PM, is there any format as to how the games are listed in the forums and have yet to get an answer. There does not seem to be any logical system to listing the games in the Nexus site forums.

Ah, I misunderstood. The listing that you see on the forums is sorted by creation date, which may not always be ideal, but unfortunately is the way our forum software works. We'll try and look into rectifying this in the future. Apologies for the confusion!

On the desktop, just use "Ctrl-F" and search for the game title.

(Better than nuthin' until it gets a real fix. :wink: )

I would appreciate that. As it is, having them listed by creation date is hardly beneficial to users. It's just a needless complication.