Freezes and Crashes after End Game

Slazer328

In Oblivion I have 2 characters, in one of them (60hr+) I already finished the game, but since I got in Paradise (specifically after having the bands of the chosen) the game sometimes freezes when I hit E or Tab, but I still continued playing till the end of the game, but now that the game ended I still and freeze randomly sometimes when I hit E or Tab or crash anywhere, but on my 2nd character (6hr), nothing like that happens, no crashes, no freezes, What can I do ?

Wrye Bash Load Order: http://prntscr.com/jwh330

PS: I also have a problem where I click the obse launcher and it crashes automatically, but when I click on it the second time it starts perfectly, why ?

Edited by Slazer328

I found the Solution!!! Basically it was 2 separate problems, The crashes were coming from Immersive Weapons, idk why but I don't mind not using the mod it's just too much weapons and the freezes when I clicked E or TAB where coming from the KeyChain Mod I had installed, don't know why either, but I just deactivated both those mods and the game now works perfectly fine on both characters. Thank you for you suggestion!