zortex90 - BANNED

zortex90 banned.

Reason:
Disparaging another user and/or content. Promoting very questionable attitudes and practices involving sexual content and depictions of children which we do not feel is acceptable for our audience.

This guy was molested as kid, there is no other way out of this. The fact how much he care of script coding and leaks is a sign that this guy is either molested or a child molester and now tries to hide it. No normal working brain person will put as much attention to this. He fixed his script like 10 times already lol. Now i personally wouldn't care less about this mod to download it seem to just messing game hard. But just a word of advice if someone want to go through of your mod script lock and child checks they will find the way for it. I checked your script and its not even hard coded but as thing is i couldn't care less but if someone is into virtual molesting kids as you can be sure there are many.. they will find way go through this locks.. either learn to do proper scrit locks or do nothing and let people bybass it and play the game as they like afterall its just a game no real harm done..

Reference post

Reference post