Project Nevada sprint stopped working

I just did the quest where you fight the Powder Gangers at Goodsprings, then I went to the schoolhouse, scavenged some stuff, and hacked the terminal. After that, it just stops working. I have the latest version of NVSE, the core version of Project Nevada, All the DLC, the latest version of MCM, and the JIP MiniMap mod with the NVSE plugin required by it. I've tried disabling sprint, saving the game, starting it up again, and re enabling it, and I've tried reinstalling all of my mods and installing YUP. Does anyone here know how to fix this? I'd appreciate any help.

Sounds like a mod conflict.

Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as NVSE and it's related plugins, texture replacements (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX.
-Dubious-

CPU: Intel i5-3230M @ 2.6 GHz

GPU: Just the integrated graphics (HD 4000)

Screen 1366x768

RAM: DDR3 8GB

Free Space: 60GB

Yes, it is a laptop, and, surprisingly, it was actually advertised as a gaming laptop

Game Location: C:\Games\Steam\etc

Game Version: Latest

DLC: All of it

Mod Manager: FOMM

Helpers: LOOT
Haven't applied a 4GB patch

The sprinting worked before, it only stopped working after I started leaving Goodsprings. I'm not the only one with this issue.

Haven't tried "verifying cache"

Don't have any file extensions hidden

Load order:

Fallout New Vegas

DLC

YUP
Project Nevada

MCM

Minimap mod

Sorry for not posting properly, I didn't see the guidelines.

Edited by SebPlaysGames

To begin with, a "gaming laptop" is just marketing spin if it doesn't include VRAM in it's video pipeline. (Usually this means an "external" video card.) Without it, the "video ram" has to come from the "system ram", which is slower than dedicated VRAM. Laptops have to make compromises for portability, and this is one of them. I realize this doesn't help you with your situation, but it's best to correct your expectations.

In addition, a 32-bit game is limited to 4GB of address space, even running on a 64-bit system. Without using the 4GB Patcher, your games are only given 2GB by the OS. So you absolutely need to install the 4GB Patcher.

This is an older game, and it really only utilizes 1-2 CPUs. Consequently the processing speed of the CPU is more important. 2.5GHz is adequate, but not great. Combine both of those limitations, and I recommend you be very careful about installing "hi-res" texture mods. Certainly you should stay with 1024x1024 or 512x512 images in size.

Please see the 'Issue: How to determine what keystrokes are being passed' entry under the "Solutions to Control problems" section in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide. That will let you know if you are actually sending the "left" <Shift> key as intended. (Yes, the left and right <Shift> keys send different scan codes and can be distinguished between. I don't recall which PN is expecting, but that is a possibility.)

If you took the game drug "jet", it has been known to interfere with "sprint" until it wears off. Also, pay attention to your weight / encumbrance. You can't sprint if you are overloaded. (The "Courier Stash Pack" DLC can do this with the gear it gives you depending upon your stat choices.)

That same "Solutions to Control problems" section has some other things you should check.

Please note that it is the exact sequence in which mods and the DLCs are loaded that is considered the "load order". There is also something similar called the "install order". This has an impact when more than one mod installs the same filename, thus overwriting the previously installed version. This is more common than you might imagine. If you installed any mod between when sprint worked and when it didn't, then that is the likely cause of the mod conflict.

Please read the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-