Creating NWN2 Custom Content Focused Discord

TrinitalMod

Hello ~~

I was talking to a few custom content creators more in the PW scene of NWN2. They had floated the idea of creating a Discord that focused on Content Creation for just NWN2. I know the vault currently has a discord channel for general NWN2 discussion and asking for help but generally the focus of that discord is around serving NWN1 / NWN2 / NWN:EE ect…

My goal is more around creating a NWN2 focused discord with a large emphasis on Custom Content creation - asking for help, showing progress and floating ideas.

(NOTE: Discord is NOT Voice Chat, 99% of all users only talk in text format, this channel will be text only)

This could be anything including Texturing / 3D Modelling / VFX creation / Animating or even just script libraries / modules. Anything focused on the creation of content for our community and sharing that with everyone.

I have really pushed this idea of sharing everything people make instead of hoarding them for a specific module or PW server.

I would also love to see more users from this forum get on Discord. So much talent hanging around here that is missing social engagement with probably the largest part of the community!

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks!
(I’ve already been sending messages to people asking for interest in the idea - sorry if I missed you, I don’t know who is already on discord and who isn’t.)

I've reached out to several people - but missed a lot of you.

If you are making a module.. or working on any project and would be interested in joining a community of NWN2 developers that you can talk shop with and showcase your work to.. and see other stuff people are making.

Please Get on Discord and Contact me.. in this thread or private message.

We have a smaller community.. but there is tons of talent here.

Thanks <3