Skyrim CTD

attackontitan

I've been playing OG Skyrim modded for a couple of weeks now, I have recently cleaned all my ESPs and sorted my load order using LOOT and TESVEdit, however, I crash to desktop with no error message (I use crash fixes and ENBoost). I check my event viewer to see what happened and the source is Perflib/Perfnet and it comes up with several errors, I don't know what it even is could it possibly be the new Win 10 update? And Microsoft has added a feature that crashes games? I don't want to risk rolling back the update just in case. Also as a side thing not really worth its own thread but this also appears when crashing

"SettingSyncHost (16592,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000."

And the source is something called ESENT. So if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot of the errors: https://i.imgur.com/a8XaQO6.png

Edited by attackontitan

I assume you have Windows 10 as your OS. If you will google "esent" you will find that it seems to be a common problem in Windows 10 and there are a number of threads devoted to it, also some solutions.

As I have Windows 7 as my OS that is about all the help I can give you.

I assume you have Windows 10 as your OS. If you will google "esent" you will find that it seems to be a common problem in Windows 10 and there are a number of threads devoted to it, also some solutions.

As I have Windows 7 as my OS that is about all the help I can give you.

Yeah, but it more frustrates me because I know what ESENT is but not Perflib, since I was able to sort out the PerfNet error I thought Perflib would stop too, but it keep crashing my game and I can't even play for more than 10 minutes at a time. I appreciate the help anyways.