How do I load save file so I can navmesh my settlement?

rennik

I made a cool Vault 88 build, but settlers are just standing around doing nothing. I am pretty sure the issue is navmeshing. I looked up some tutorials and familiarized myself with the process.

The problem I am having is: None of the tutorials explain how to load the cell from that specific save game. I know how to load the generic base game cell, but that isn’t what I want. I want to load the stuff I already built on my save.

How do I load the cell from that specific save game? I have read that it is possible, but I have never seen mention on how exactly this is done if it can be.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

How do I load the cell from that specific save game? I have read that it is possible, but I have never seen mention on how exactly this is done if it can be.

@ Rennik, did you ever get the solution to this, I've been having a hell of a lot of problems with my SunShine Tidings Co-Op (I used the Scrap everything to get rid of the Cabins and everything's broke since then).

The only way I think I'll be able to get around it is to Edit the whole Cell in Creation Kit to be without what I want to remove, re-navmesh, and possibly use something like the Transfer Settlements Mod, the only problem is that the settlers still have problems getting around what I've built even though it should all be already Navmeshed since it's built from with-in the game...