Editing a mod to affect males as well

myrrhmyrrh

I'm trying to make a mod affect the player regardless of sex. That's literally all. Right now it's female-specific, but with the other mods I have, it could work for a male pc as well. I have zero modding experience but I'm good at following instructions and I pick up on things fairly quickly. Someone please help. It all looks like Ancient Greek in Creation Kit.

For anyone to help you, they'll need more information. Mainly, what mod do you want to change and what affect do you want to target males? There's multiple ways it could be accomplished, but which one to use depends on how the effect works and limits itself to females.

For anyone to help you, they'll need more information. Mainly, what mod do you want to change and what affect do you want to target males? There's multiple ways it could be accomplished, but which one to use depends on how the effect works and limits itself to females.

Specifically, I'm trying to get Estrus Chaurus+ to work on males. I've got SAM and all the necessities to make the scaling work, but no real understanding of what I'm doing. I think I poked at the papyrus enough that it should, ostensibly, not restrict gender, but the attack still isn't working on males. It works on females just fine. Trying it on a clean save now - I'll report on the results when I'm sure about them.

Edit 6/25: Still prodding at the code. Playing with the gender boolean isn't doing anything so far. Should I try removing it altogether?

Edited by myrrhmyrrh