Immersive Interview - Hothtrooper44

BigBizkit

In response to post #64020936. #64026326 is also a reply to the same post.

Triaxx2 wrote: First of all, I can honestly say thank you. Playing Skyrim without IA is just... not a thing I do. The only gripe is that the dwarven mage unarmored gloves cause a persistent crash for the LE version. But only when equipped to a female character and only in a specific order.
hothtrooper44 wrote: Send me a PM about it.

I've tried but your inbox is full. If there's now room I'll send one with all the details I can gather later.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #64020936. #64026326, #64046171 are all replies on the same post.

Triaxx2 wrote: First of all, I can honestly say thank you. Playing Skyrim without IA is just... not a thing I do. The only gripe is that the dwarven mage unarmored gloves cause a persistent crash for the LE version. But only when equipped to a female character and only in a specific order.
Triaxx2 wrote: I've tried but your inbox is full. If there's now room I'll send one with all the details I can gather later.

There is already a fix on the nexus for that, afaik.

In response to post #64027966.

Inquizit0r wrote: 1,5k hours? A single endorsement cant be enough to thank you.

I guess that‘s why they brought in that „Donate“ thingy. Somestimes it‘s really the only way out of my bad conscience. IF the author lets you....;-)

In response to post #64020936. #64026326, #64046171, #64069706 are all replies on the same post.

Triaxx2 wrote: I've tried but your inbox is full. If there's now room I'll send one with all the details I can gather later.
RiJoBa wrote: There is already a fix on the nexus for that, afaik.

Really? I haven't seen one. Do you have a link?