NMM won't log in

login nmm nexus mod manager

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Inkswitch

Inkswitch

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts

So I recently installed NMM and tried to log in but it keeps giving me Login error: Wrong username or password. I copy-pasted the details I was entering into NMM onto the website and that logged me in just fine. I'm not exactly a tech person so I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I set up something incorrectly. Is anyone else having this problem/know how to fix it?

henzohyp

henzohyp

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

check this out. https://steamcommuni...40496926/?ctp=2

calebfenderson

calebfenderson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I followed up on henzohyp's link and wile it worked for some people it hasn't helped me. After viewing the link I followed Randox's link and updated to 0.65.4, which i had no problems doing. Then I re-opened Nexus Mod Manager and everything was fine except that i still cant login with my Nexus login. I've spent this hole day trying to find out why I can log in to nexusmods.com with my login, but for some strange reason i can't login to Nexus Mod Manager. It says "You are not logged in." so I attempt to login, it says "Sending login token..." and then the login popup appears and the NMM says "Insert login credentials" and so I enter my correct credentials, then the popup disappears and NMM says "Login error: Wrong username or password." which confuses me because I've followed every forum dealing with logins and nothing seems to work and its driving me insane! I've not been able to use Nexus for over three years and I've tried so hard to get this crap to work and I'm at the point were I can't deal with this nonsense anymore.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: login, nmm, nexus mod manager

Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds