Aenus Winchester - Intro

RevelationWolfe

Aenus Winchester (A-noose Win-chest-er)

x Elf

x He/him pronouns

x Homosexual

x Bard by trade

Was left alone to rot from a young age. Became a bard at inns to make money. Learned to pick-pocket and lie to get money as well. Holds a hatred for women since his mother left him, and is untrustworthy of any woman as a result.

During his life, he was captured and sold as a slave to several people, mostly men. He was sold to a man who purchased and released slaves to be free, however, Aenus stayed here for almost a year by choice before leaving to find his own life elsewhere. He often still writes this man and promises to come back one day. Although Aenus does not believe in love, he figures this is as close as he'll get.

Currently has a canonical plotline, two AU's, and a canon-divergent thread. He is open for plotting and I would be interested in threading with someone. I do not thread with more than one person at a time, however, pl's with multiple people is fine as long as the threads are 1v1.

He has no faceclaim yet, however this is the closest thing i've found in terms of his physical appearance.

If you want to plot, please feel free to comment and/or message me on here or tumblr, @rreylos.